The weekend has come to an end, and just like all the other weekends, it felt too short.
Saturday was one exciting, "epic" day of basketball that came to a heartbreaking end. Precise Gang "Falcons" went into playoffs undefeated, and were about to face two more teams before playing in the championship game. As they stacked points in their first two games, the last game was a different story. They started the game down nearly eight points and already in foul trouble, most of which came from phantom and ticky-tac calls by the amateur referees. Still, the team overcame the deficit putting themselves up with less than a minute to go in the game. From there, it all went downhill with fouls committed for no production at all, and extended the game into overtime. Needless to say, our undefeated team lost their battle in the championship. This is not to say the team was no better than the opponent, but instead simply fell short of the finish line. No tears could keep the game going, and no words could change the outcome. In the end, the trophy went home with the other team, and ours left with nothing but low heads. I hope our team realizes the hard work they have put in throughout the season, and the terror they've created in others as their opponents. Cheers to my awesome men-- B2K, Chargers, Falcons, Precise Gang.<3
On to a different tune of the weekend...
I felt a little guilty for not tipping the lady that threaded my eyebrows today. I have a good reason though, I think. As I was sitting back on the chair, she asked me, "Are you pregnant?" I am not pregnant, but I will admit that I have gained some serious wait. Still, I felt offended by her unprofessionalism, or was that just lack of manners? Although I''ve gone to the place a few times, it was my first encounter with this lady. Therefore, she does not know me well enough to ask any direct questions like she did. I may just be over-reacting though I hope not. :( Grr. Her piercing stare let me know her feelings towards me, and I could really care less.
Good night and wish me luck as I embark a new journey tomorrow! >.<*

0 comments:
Post a Comment